Photobucket" />
Monday, October 20, 2008
What a weekend!


Well this was one great weekend for my family and I. We are STILL waiting for the bank to close on our 1st house, we are STILL waiting for the black bone hair pipes (so frustrating), annnnd we are under boxes. I guess this is the life, its fun, and I love it. Wouldn't change it for the world.

During all this waiting my family and I decided to attend the "Taste of Soul" this Saturday on Crenshaw Blvd. It was so much fun!!!!! My husband said we should ride our bikes, and bring some Hair Jewelery with us. I thought that was a great idea. Both ideas were a hit! We were able to avoid the parking situation and also there were a ton of people with LOCKS!!!!!! We were able to get the word out about the hair ties and many people were interested.

For those of you who came out, let the world known as my little blog know! And for those of you that I met, so happy you came to view my page!!!

Until the next one! Be love!
1 Comments:
Blogger new2locs said...
You've been tagged! So climb from up under those boxes girl!!!!